Mairead Ronan pictured with Zac Roche, Rosie Begley, Applegreen CSR Manager and Caroline Tobin, Corporate Fundraising Manager at Barretstown Castle, to celebrate the launch of Bands for Barretstown.
Zac has designed ‘Barretstown is more than Magic’ wrist bands in six colour variations that will be available for sale in all Applegreen stores nationwide from Monday, 21st August to Sunday, 27th August for €2. All sale proceeds will go directly to the children’s charity. Bands for Barretstown project is part of Applegreen Charitable Fund’s three-year partnership with Barretstown announced in January this year.
Marc O’Sullivan Photography
- Owner fears over regulation and under funding will deplete Bright Sparks Montessori
- Aishah Akorede is crowned Miss Universe Ireland
- Charlie Bird leads €2m Hospice drive on Ireland’s biggest coffee morning
- Businesses and residents warned over bonfire material
- World’s best known artists set to launch new Dublin district