Axis Ballymun is spreading the word that children between the ages of four and 12 are invited to tell Dublin City Libraries what their dream library would look like and why they feel like they belong in their library, writes Rachel Cunningham.
They must limit their entry to one sentence or they can draw a picture to express how their local library makes them feel. Entrants have until tomorrow, September 24, to get involved.
Selected stories and pictures will then be used to create short animations that Dublin City Libraries will share as part of the BeLong, Bí Ann campaign on social media, as posters and as part of an online exhibition.
Children can either draw a picture and email it to [email protected] or send a voice note via WhatsApp to 0858882566 and they should remember to share their name, age and the branch of their local library.
- UB40 Tribute Night for Erin’s Isle
- New library to open at Seamus Ennis Road
- Howth RNLI heroes rescue six people over sunny weekend
- ANGELA SCANLON’S ASK ME ANYTHING GUEST REVEAL
- Mayor celebrates 40 Years of the Tallaght Person of the Year Awards