Aware, Ireland’s national organisation providing support, education and information services for those impacted by depression and bipolar disorder, is urgently seeking new volunteers to enable the reopening of Aware’s Dublin Support & Self Care Groups.
Aware relies on the passion and dedication of its volunteers to ensure that the organisation can continue to provide its free support services nationwide, essential services that have a profound impact on individuals and families throughout Ireland. Support & Self Care Groups offer a space where people living with depression and bipolar disorder can talk openly with peers, in a group setting and explore the helpful options available.
- Dubs leave chance at Leinster final behind
- Home Farm complete the ‘great escape’ as St Mochta’s celebrate
- All-Ireland Senior F’ball Championship: dubs reeled in by late smith point in opening stalemate
- O’Brien hails squad after run to last eight at euros
- Major information night for residents hosting displaced Ukrainians