Music in Malahide: does your child suffer from anxiety? Do they struggle in certain social situations? Does your little one find it tough to manage their emotions or become dysregulated quite easily?
Bright Sparks Early Intervention is now offering individual and small group sessions in music, play and art. With the team’s expertise ranging from Early Years Education, Early Intervention and Support, Counseling, Special Educational Needs, Art and Music there’s something to suit everyone and the team are on hand to help you find one to suit your child’s needs.
See https://www.facebook.com/brightsparksEI/ or www.brightsparksearlyintervention.ie
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15
- Dublin Principal Receives Prestigious Teachers Inspire Award at Dublin City University
- Calling on Dublin women small business owners: Visa brings She’s Next Programme to Ireland
- Summer Irish Pop-Up Collective
- The Alarm: “I found myself unconsciously playing along to the beeps of the heart monitors”