Well-known faces took to the red carpet at Dublin’s Bord Gais Energy Theatre on Wednesday evening for the VIP opening night of the musical Annie.
Guests on the night enjoyed the Tony award-winning book and score which includes unforgettable songs, including, It’s A Hard-Knock Life, Easy Street and I Don’t Need Anything But You and Tomorrow.
The Smash Hit Production stars Strictly Come Dancing Judge Craig Revel Horwood as the tyrannical Miss Hannigan.
Set in 1930s New York during the Great Depression, brave young Annie is forced to live a life of misery at Miss Hannigan’s orphanage, her luck soon changes when she’s chosen to spend a fairytale Christmas with billionaire Oliver Warbucks. Meanwhile, spiteful Miss Hannigan has other ideas and hatches a plan to spoil Annie’s search for her true family.
Spotted stepping out on the red carpet on the night were Arthur Gourounlian, Alan Hughes and Karl Broderick, Tracy Clifford, Michelle Regazzoli, James Kavanagh, Tara O’Farrell, young actress Alisha Weir, Brendan O’Loughlin, and Bill Oshafi.
Pictures: Brian McEvoy Photography
- Self-portrait of the late Dubliner Graham Knuttel to appear at art auction
- Ballymun United world record attempt
- War of words fly: Ryanair’s claim of 45pc charges increase in 2024 TOTALLY FALSE – says daa
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds