Gardaí at Pearse Street are appealing for witnesses following the serious assault of a man in Dublin City this morning, Sunday, March 5.
Emergency Services were alerted shortly after 1:30am after a man in his 20s was seriously injured in an incident involving a number of men on Anne Street South, Dublin 2.
The injured man was removed from the scene to St James’s Hospital by Ambulance and has since been transferred to Beaumont Hospital where his condition is understood to be critical but stable.
The scene is preserved for examination by Garda scenes of crime officers and local enquires are ongoing.
Investigating Gardaí are appealing for witnesses to this incident to come forward. They are particularly appealing to those with video footage from the Anne Street South area at the time of the incident to make it available to them.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pearse Street Garda Station on 01 666 9000, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda Station.
- Tips on reducing Bakery food waste and Veggie Chopping hacks
- Wicklow – for swimming, walks and simply enjoying the huge array of nature’s bounty
- DCU goes Wild for Cruinniú na nÓg
- Jazzy experiences stratospheric rise with debut single
- Trager fest day at Outdoor Scene