Future Learning is a locally based language school with its head office in Malahide and it’s currently seeking additional host families in north county Dublin, writes Rose Barrett.
Friendly host families are sought for international students (ages 12-24 years). Students have busy schedules and attend their school in Dublin city centre.
“We work with short-stay groups and adults on a year-round basis with our students from various countries. We also have many students attending local secondary schools for the academic year. This is a paid opportunity to meet and connect with people from all over the globe” said Future Learning.
Future Learning claims it provides host families with excellent rates, 24hr support from their dedicated team, a – A regular flow of student bookings, a wealth of experience (with 50 full-time staff), opportunities to host various types of student stays ie. short or long term.
Contact Future Learning by email: [email protected] or message through their Facebook page or ‘Future Learning’ or Instagram for more information.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition