There’s a great full body workout for ladies every Thursday at St Oliver Plunkett’s School Library, Malahide, writes Rose Barrett.
Commencing at 7.15pm, there is a dance warm-up, body pump with light weights to keep those bones and muscles strong. Also full body stretch and mindfulness to round off the class.
This term, Samba moves will be used. All easy to follow moves, great fun and it’s a brill workout for all levels of fitness and ages.
Focusing on Women’s health and confidence, the workouts are aimed at getting you moving and feeling good while getting healthy. Just an hour to let your hair down and reconnect with yourself through a full mind and body workout to great music.
All under the direction of a professional dancer and instructor with many years of experience, walk in classes, pay at the door.
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!