Let’s face it, lingerie is one of the biggest sellers for Valentine’s Day. You can pop into Penney’s, Dunnes, F&F at TESCO’s and M&S, and choose from an exquisite range of lingerie which won’t rock your bank balance.
You’re either buying the pieces yourself for an expected night of passion – or you’re buying for someone else, for him or for her. One useful tip, get the size right or you will be spending the night on your own!
Dublin also boasts some exclusive lingerie stores, among them Hunter Susan at The Westbury Mall on Grafton St, or New Look located at Jervis St Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley SC, Northside SC. The Square Tallaght and Blanchardstown SC.
Online, why not toss Cupid’s arrow into Prettylittlething’s totally dreamy collection of Valentine’s Day outfits, and slinky lingerie. But note Friday is the last order day to ensure delivery in time for romantic day of love.
The budget brand offers everything from figure-flattering Valentine’s Day tops, cute two-piece sets straight through to dreamy satin pieces for the perfect Valentine’s outfit. Pretty Little Something has a range of feminine lingerie, with neutrally toned styles, romantic lace numbers, and cheeky harness styles in perfect Valentine’s hues.
If you prefer a cosy night in, to watch a movie or enjoy a home cooked meal together, you can opt for some of their dreamy nightwear paired with matching slippers (very sensible!). Sassy or sensual, check out prettylittlething.ie and order now before it’s too late.
- More than one third of Irish adults experience fertility related stigma or judgement
- ANNUTRI’s glow-it-duo: a simple, results-driven solution to unveiling a radiant skin!
- Doherty gets FG nod to run for Dublin European seat
- Celebrity Architect and International Interior Designer collaborate with Hali Cherrywood
- Barefoot Wine shares Tasty Chocolate and Dessert Pairings to get your taste bud tingling for Easter