Fashion Relief customers enjoyed an evening of style at Frascati Centre Blackrock as the Fashion Relief boutique showcased its Spring Summer 2023 collection.
Pictured Yomiko and Lorraine Keane. The collection launch event gave customers exclusive access to a host of designer pieces from labels like Prada, Chloe and Gucci. Shop sustainably at Fashion Relief and help people and the planet.
By bagging a bargain from Fashion Relief, you’ll be shopping more sustainably, diverting pre-loved and end-of-line clothes from landfill, and doing your bit for people and planet. Shop online and there’s free delivery across Ireland with orders over €50 or the Pop Up shop is located at the back of Frascati Centre, at the surface car park and is open Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 to 6.00.
Photograph: Sasko Lazarov / Photocall Ireland
- Council joins Bord Bia Bloom Festival with special parklet
- SOS protest re polluted waters
- Food basket report reveals continuing pressure on family budgets
- Pádraig Harrington announces Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind’s Nationwide Golf Challenge
- Diesel and petrol prices already on the rise