House Dublin was transformed into a dreamland as PrettyLittleThing created an enchanting evening. Carnival Rio Dancers set the dance floor ablaze, while the talented DJ Safarii spun magical beats that echoed through the night. Amidst the glitz and glamour, top creatives and the sensational PLT girls stole the show with their trendsetting looks.
Adding to the allure, the Biabelle beauty stand offered a beauty stop where guests indulged in luxurious makeovers and got the latest festival-inspired looks. With festival themed bites and summer cocktails adding flavor to the night, the evening was a soiree to remember! Enjoying the festival vibes on the night were Katja Mia , Laura Nolan , Charleen Murphy as well as Ayo Fierce, Sian Walton and Sarah Jane Foster, Model Lena, Katie Jackson, Gery Lavz ,Irena Drezi and Natalia Petric
PHOTOS – BRIAN MCEVOY
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made