Saturday February 10 will see Paul Costelloe launch his exclusive Communion Collection for 2024 at Dunnes Stores in Dublin:
Cornelscourt, Dundrum, Stephens Green, Henry Street, Blanchardstown and Liffey Valley, and stores nationwide. And the good news is, Dubliners can meet the Designer in person at Dundrum Shopping Centre from 10.30am-3pm!
Make way for five elegant First Holy Communion dresses in a beautiful range of shapes and materials, retailing at just €130/£120. Luxurious satin, organza and lace feature in a-line, pleated and delicate tiered overlays. Pearl and beaded embellishments appear on necklines, bodices and sleeves. Statement bows at the back, self-covered buttons and functional pockets add to these signature designs.
Accessories are key to completing the look and this season Paul Costelloe presents a selection of beautiful headbands and veils, faux fur and satin boleros for cooler days, delicate bags and bow-detailed gloves. Select her choice of shoes from white patent low heels and white bow-laced trainers.
For boys, Paul has created a brand new look this season. Discover a lightweight bomber jacket (€40/£35) to pair with a crisp white or blue button-down Oxford shirt as well as an iconic three-piece suit with exclusive print lining to be worn in full or with a cotton-rich t-shirt or polo. Chinos in navy and beige colourways pair with charming formal trainers in navy with tan and white trims. A selection of ties and bow ties will help finish off his look for the big day.
“It is a privilege and honour to create a very personal collection for a very special moment in a family’s life; their child’s Holy Communion” – Paul Costelloe
- More than one third of Irish adults experience fertility related stigma or judgement
- Doherty gets FG nod to run for Dublin European seat
- Celebrity Architect and International Interior Designer collaborate with Hali Cherrywood
- Barefoot Wine shares Tasty Chocolate and Dessert Pairings to get your taste bud tingling for Easter
- All nursing, midwifery and health/social care graduates to be offered HSE jobs in 2024!