Chupi is excited to announce that the locally produced, 14k recycled solid gold incarnation of an Irish £1 coin has returned for another year!
The 1994 and 1984 editions of the Worth Your Weight in Gold Stag coins, €449, are available once more, for the upcoming year.
The necklace is available in two length chains, 16-18 cm and 19-21 cm and is the ideal gift for anyone turning 30 or 40 in 2024, or for anyone who wants to mark a special moment in their lives from either of those years.
The coin necklace is cast from an original that Chupi found in her grandmother’s sewing box; the first Irish coins were designed by a committee headed by the legendary poet W.B. Yeats and featured illustrations of Ireland’s wildlife, from birds to horses. Minted in 1984, this design is carved with a magnificent stag and is the last Irish coin ever designed.
Wear it as a reminder that you’re worth your weight in gold or give it as the perfect gift.
The Worth Your Weight in Gold Stag Coins are now are now available at Chupi’s beautiful flagship store in the historic Powerscourt Townhouse, just off Grafton Street, and online at Chupi.com
- Regulator needed to implement MUD Act, claim default home owners
- Credit Unions to take on banks and lend more to the community
- Council to deliver 400 new private houses to market
- Dublin schools acknowledged for LGBTQ+ inclusion
- First ever group of Hairdressing Apprentices Graduated and showcase their skills at Dublin Capstone Event