Lucan Community College is celebrating the results of its 142 graduates, writes Rachel Cunningham.
The college’s 130 Leaving Certificate students achieved high results across the board, while 83 per cent of its LCA students achieved a distinction, with two of these students achieving perfect scores.
Most students were feeling confident that they would receive a preferred offer from the CAO on Wednesday and some students have already been offered a place on a course of further education, an apprenticeship or a job.
Principalm Ms Birnie, was delighted with the results and commended the students on their resilience, diligence and support for each other during their time in school.
She reminded students that this is just one step on their journey and expressed her thanks to the parents and guardians for their support.
- Massive turnout for Dail Eireann protest as early years’ sector vent anger at government abandoning small operators
- 18 new affordable homes coming to Hampton Gardens, Balbriggan!
- GOLF: Portmarmock’s Fox lands north of Ireland title
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France