Ireland’s leading style designer Lousie Kennedy, celebrated her 40th anniversary today with the launch of her stunning new Autumn Winter Collection 2023.
Above models Thalia Heffernan wearing Amal Coat, Carlotta Sweater and Philipa Trousers and Sarah Morrissey wearing Amalia Top and Tamara Skirt from the new Autumn/Winter collection by Louise Kennedy. The gala style show was hosted today at the MSL Mercedes showroom in Ballsbridge, Dublin.
As always the leading Irish designer favours monochrome style with sizzling separates in black and white, tailored coats, evening wear, pants and stylish skirts.
The backdrop to the stage is a replica of the Georgian front door of her Dublin headquarters at 56 Merrion Square, Dublin 2. Photographs: Sasko Lazarov / Photocall Ireland
- Self-portrait of the late Dubliner Graham Knuttel to appear at art auction
- Ballymun United world record attempt
- War of words fly: Ryanair’s claim of 45pc charges increase in 2024 TOTALLY FALSE – says daa
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds