An experienced hotel and retail management professional with over 25 years experience working within the food and beverage industry, grocery retail and management, she is currently Group Operation’s Director at Moriarty Group Hospitality.
Laura has held a variety of roles throughout the family business including Head of Department, supervisory roles, office administration and controls, retail, junior duty, Deputy Hotel Manager, Hotel General Manager, Group Hotel General Manager to Group Area Operations Manager!
Laura thanked outgoing chair Alison for the nomination, thanked her for hard work over the past year and stated she was looking forward to the challenge in her new role ahead.
- Introducing Bellamianta’s 4-in-1 makeup brush – your new beauty ally!
- “Balbriggan Stockings, Old Masters and the Bells of Howth” at the Bracken Court on Weds next, 8pm
- Photography a great release – see what St Brigid’s Group has to offer, exhibition now at Blanchardstown Library
- Keep our children safe: state bodies unite to launch National Children First Awareness Week
- Fingal businesses and community groups called to try out new eCargo bikes!