Howth Tidy Towns will host an Open Day in their Community Garden, on Saturday, June 24 from 3-5pm.
The garden is located at Fairy Hill playground on Tucket Lane, Howth. The local TTs group will show visitors around the amenity and give an introduction on how the garden evolved. Also a tour of the wild plants and hedgerows, before Nicole of Howth Foraging gives a workshop on how to identify wild foods, with some delicious organic vegetables along with wild and foraged foods available!
“Hopefully the sun will continue to shine for us on the day,” said Howth TTs. Live acoustic music will end the event.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition