BY RACHEL CUNNINGHAM
Digital skills have never been more crucial to compete and thrive in the modern work environment.
Griffith College is providing the relevant skills for success through its Certificate in Digital Sales Transformation, which is currently open for enrolment.
The programme teaches students to become an expert in digital sales and would be of particular interest to those looking for the skills to create their own e-business. It covers everything from digital skills and online platforms to support sales, to sales and negotiation, customer engagement and emerging trends and technologies to support decision making.
The programme is delivered from Griffith College’s Dublin campus, with all lectures recorded and live-streamed to ensure flexibility for those attending. Courses are free for applicants who have been unemployed for longer than six months, while those in employment will receive 90 per cent funding.
This is a Springboard+ course, which is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Union to provide options for re-skilling and up-skilling into areas of projected growth and areas of skills shortages within the Irish economy.
For further information on Griffith’s Springboard+ courses, visit Griffith.ie/springboard.
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds
- Ryanair claim winter flights reduction from Dublin Airport is due to daa’s “mismanagement” and lack of forward planning
- Ladies full boxy, mind and soul workout
- Fingal prioritise ‘Make Way Day’ with new Access Officer appointed