BY Amy Rohu
Greenville Deli are opening a brand new spot in Rathmines, Dublin 6. Taking to social media the company said they are hoping to open their new location in just over a month.
As well a serving toasties, sausage rolls, soups and sambos, the new location will also have a market area, offering the best in wine, cheese, coffee beans, organic breads and more.
For more information and to keep up with progress, follow @greenvilledeli on Instagram.
- Do you want to find out more about Fingal’s next Heritage Plan? Join a webinar on Tuesday next
- Your Ultimate Guide to Dublin City
- dlr Festival of Inclusion – Celebrating diversity and empowering differences
- EirGrid hosting project information days
- Baldoyle residents protest after being let down by lift