Garristown will host its Christmas market on Saturday, December 10 at Gormley’s Pub in the village from 10am-3pm in with food trucks serving fabulous Mexican and BBQ food which will be based around the market, Fancy That Café.
There will be over 30 stalls including vintage clothing, greeting cards, Christmas trees, Christmas baking, jams, ceramics, candles, gifts, homewares and lots more. The weather forecast is for a dry and bright day.
“Fingers crossed it stays that way,” said a spokesperson for the Garristown Market Team. “We are so excited and looking forward to welcoming everyone on Saturday next from 10- 3pm. Christmas Music is a must and will be playing all day with some spontaneous Christmas carol singing along the way, all welcome.”
- Dublin City wins European Capital of Smart Tourism 2024
- Perfect for that Christmas night out, Scott’s Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Donabate residents call for urgent action
- Health Minister welcomes legislation consultation to ban sale of e-cigarettes to U18s
- MAKE SURE IT’S ONLY SANTA WHO CAN GET IN WITHOUT A KEY!