Want fuss-free cookies at home? Head to your nearest Supervalu and pick up a roll of Naked bakes cookie dough today!
Created in 2021 by 26-year-old vegan baking entrepreneur Aisling Tuck, Ireland’s first-ever plant-based cookie dough has now been rolled out across Supervalu supermarkets nationwide.
The secret to making mouth-watering bakery-style cookies at home, Naked Bakes best-selling Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is now available in over 40 stores across the country, with more stores to be announced.
SuperValu joins the young business growing list of stockists, including Donnybrook Fair, select Centra stores and independent cafes and grocers nationwide. Cookie lovers across Ireland can now also satisfy their Naked Bakes cravings by ordering online from nakedbakesireland.com. Simple to make the dough comes in several delicious flavours, including classic chocolate chip and red velvet.
For more information visit nakedbakesireland.com
- Attack on the Innocents that shocked the nation
- Serial offender with 111 previous convictions jailed for armed robbery
- She’s Back!! Mrs Brown’s Boys D’LIVE SHOW returns in 2024
- Sinn Féin Leader calls on Taoiseach to sack Justice Minister
- Sparkle & Glamour at InterContinental Dublin’s Festive Afternoon Tea