Catherine Fulvio, the award-winning celebrity chef, and founder of Ballyknocken House & Cookery School will be bringing some added magic to the festive season this year, as Aldi announces the well-known TV chef as Chef Ambassador for the Christmas season!
With delicious recipes, top tips and tricks up her sleeves, the daytime Emmy nominee will be bringing Aldi customers a range of easy, mouth-watering recipes as well as her industry knowledge. This will ensure Aldi customers have everything they need for the ultimate Christmas gathering.
Speaking about the partnership, Catherine said; ““When Aldi approached me to see if I would be interested in coming on board this festive season it was a no-brainer! Working with key, Irish ingredients and the amazing suppliers that we have in Ireland has always been a huge priority for me, so it just made sense working with Aldi and all of the amazing, Irish quality ingredients that they stock on their shelves!”
Here are Catherine’s five top tips to help your festive entertaining to run as smoothly as possible:
- Preparation is key when entertaining over Christmas. I always like to have as many elements of my dishes chopped and prepped in advance, leaving me feeling relaxed and allowing more time to chat with my guests!
- Fresh herbs are an easy way to bring added colour and flavour to your dishes. Whether it’s to flavour your choice of meat, sprinkled on roasted vegetables or simply added as a garnish to your Christmas cocktail – fresh herbs make any dish look impressive.
- Homemade soup, glammed up with tasty toppings from spicy pumpkin see mix to crumbled Irish goats cheese croutons is a very impressive starter dish, and can be frozen a week in advance, and simply defrosted hours before you need it, saving you time and fuss.
- Grazing boards are one of my favourite dishes to prepare in advance of a cocktail evening with friends. I like to add lots of different cheeses, fresh fruits, nuts, crackers, and cured meats so that there’s something for everyone to enjoy and nibble while they enjoy a tipple.
- A well-dressed table always adds to any celebration, so keep your eyes peeled in the lead up to Christmas for pretty serving dishes, eye catching glassware and cloth napkins from Aldi’s middle aisle that will bring your festive entertaining to the next level.”
Visit www.aldi.ie for more details on how you can bring some added sparkle with the help of Aldi’s Christmas Brand Ambassador, Catherine Fulvio, to your celebrations this Christmas.