Gardaí are investigating the discharge of a firearm which occurred yesterday evening, Thursday, January 5 on the Vevay Road in Bray, Co Wicklow.
The incident took place shortly before 6pm when an unidentified male is believed to have fired a gunshot. No injuries thankfully occurred.
The scene was preserved and a technical examination was conducted. No arrests have been made and investigations are continuing.
Gardaí in Bray are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed this incident to come forward, including any road users who may have video footage.
Contact Bray Garda station on 01 666 5300, the Garda Confidential line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda station.
- Gardaí appeal for help to locate missing 17-year-old from Rathmines
- The Future of Public Service Delivery shows reliance and disparity between voluntary and paid sector
- Warning of ‘thermal stress’ impact on Dublin fish
- Ballyboden close gap on Sarsfields
- Permission for almost 1,000 apartments in Blanchardstown upheld by An Bord Pleanála