The Sustainable Irish Retail Action (SIRA) e-guide has been launched on the Retail Excellence website, with the purpose of giving businesses within the retail sector practical support on how to progress in an efficient and sustainable way.
The guide is set out in an easy to follow manner, with a combination of educational and navigational tools, case studies and tips, framed under 10 retail sustainability pillars.
These pillars span design, building and retrofitting, heating an ventilation, lighting, appliances, products and services, signage and communication, supply chain, the circular economy, supporting Irish and supporting people and practices.
“We hope this SIRA e-guide will support the many retailers we know who want to make their businesses more sustainable. We hope it will contribute to a discussion amongst retailers and the wider business sector on retail sustainability”, said Sharon Yourell Lawlor of Think Plan Do Consulting, who worked alongside Claire Cogan, BehaviourWise, on this initiative.
Retail Excellence has partnered on the launch of SIRA,which can be viewed here: https://www.retailexcellence.ie/sira/
- Proactive steps for your baby’s health
- Host a coffee morning, attend a coffee morning or donate to the cause to raise vital funds
- Ryanair claim winter flights reduction from Dublin Airport is due to daa’s “mismanagement” and lack of forward planning
- Ladies full boxy, mind and soul workout
- Fingal prioritise ‘Make Way Day’ with new Access Officer appointed