Fingal County Council crews have been out salting the usual routes since 7pm tonight, as temperatures dip further.
Other local authorities will similarly be spreading salt across busy routes as the workforce returns to work from tomorrow Tuesday, January 3 after the festive break.
Please drive carefully and think of other road users. Bígí cúramach agus sábháilte. For advice on safe winter driving and severe weather see winterready.ie
- Paul Flynn Launches Butter Boy: Collected Stories & Recipes
- Shane Filan leads ‘Relay for Life’ in the Aviva Stadium
- Nine Dublin parks awarded green flags
- Violent death in Offaly: gardaí appeal to public NOT to share horrific images on social media
- Guinness Storehouse No 1 tourist attraction in Europe – ahead of Buckingham Palace and Eiffel Tower!