The 13th of February marks International Epilepsy Day. The day is a major day in the calendar of Epilepsy Ireland to raise awareness of a condition which affects 45,000+ people in Ireland today.
Epilepsy Ireland will be building a new campaign aimed at increasing knowledge of seizure first aid amongst the public.
However, despite the prevalence of epilepsy in Ireland, myths and misconceptions around the condition still exist – therefore, as part of International Epilepsy Day, they encourage people with epilepsy to tell their stories of life with the condition and the real challenges that can exist when living with epilepsy.
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!