Always a popular event, this year’s D6 Fashion Show was hosted recently with all proceeds in aid of Oxfam and Parentline.
Usually a sell-out event, the show was attended by over 200 ladies who filled the freshly renovated Murphy’s Pub on the Rathmines Road.
MC for the evening was TV personality Brendan Courtney who entertained the ladies with his humour and expert fashion commentary.
Ten boutiques showed their autumn and winter fashions. These included Beautiful South, Anastasia, Bow & Pearl, Feather & Frill, No.38 Dunville Avenue, Avenue, Madison & Co. Lalara and Fashion Relief. The clothing was modelled beautifully by Yomiko Chen, Ros Lipsett, Kerri Nicole Blanc, Ger Victory and Gail Kaneswaren.
Men’s fashions were also on display with gorgeous ensembles from Tector Menswear male models included broadcaster Matt Cooper and former international cricketer Alan Lewis.
Guests were treated to gorgeous finger food and Prosecco with very generous goody bags for all stuffed with chocolates, Skellig Six18 Gin and Rituals cosmetics along with candles from Neptune by Global Village.
A thoroughly enjoyable evening for all, with invaluable funds raised for the charities Parentline and Oxfam
Photos: Paul Sherwood/Justin Farrelly Photography.
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made
- Five deaths on Irish roads this weekend including motorcycle fatality in Tallaght
- ‘Life in Ireland and Fingal’ theme for Festival of History