BY Amy Rohu
Incorporate a muscle tone massage into your cleansing regime using the new Cosaint Cleansing Brush and Under-Eye Toner (€149).
Recent studies in skincare have shown that the most important part of our beauty regime, second to using SPF daily, is to cleanse skin thoroughly. The constant nightly regime of taking your make-up off properly can be a boring task, but not with this clever device.
Cosaint’s Cleansing Brush And Under-Eye Toner takes the effort out of sometimes arduous cleansing. Oscillating hygienic medical-grade silicone bristles vibrate to create a gentle action and can be used with any cleansing type of lotion: oil, water based, or cream cleanser.
The Cleansing Brush also massages, tones and firms under the eye after the cleansing process to minimise the look of wrinkles and fine lines. The perfect treat for yourself or someone you love this Christmas. For more information and to order yours, visit www.cosaintskincare.ie.
- Two more steps towards D15 ‘masterplan’ completed
- Exhibitors and new speakers announced dlr Age Well Expo 2023
- 2,000 recycled drink cans used to make ocean-themed sculpture to mark World Environment Day
- Planned protest for this weekend re 123 route diversion averted
- Made in Darndale another electrically entertaining success!