Cllr Keith Connolly reminds that Choice Based Lettings have houses to lease.
The first property is a three bed house at 123 Kippure Park, Finglas which comprises of a living room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. “This is a 10 year Long Term Lease managed by Tuath Housing,” stated Cllr Connolly online.”
There are also 68 and 69 Fairlawn Road, Finglas. Closing date for applications is Friday October 15 2022 @5pm.
To qualify, Cllr Connolly noted applicants must be down for a three bed in area E.
“Completed forms can be emailed to [email protected] or posted to Finglas Area Office, Mellowes Road (phone 01 222 5400).
Choice Based Lettings offers applicants an alternative way of seeking a home as the allocations process can sometimes be very lengthy.
Under this scheme, vacancies that arise are promoted within the media and people can then register their interest in them. It is hoped that this will lead to a quicker turnaround in vacant properties.Fairlawn Road, Finglas.
If a number of applicants express an interest in a property, the final offer will be made to the applicant with the highest list position for that particular type of property (longest on list, highest points and most suitable family size).
Applications are now live on https://www.dublincity.ie/…/i-am…/choice-based-lettings
- ANNUTRI’s glow-it-duo: a simple, results-driven solution to unveiling a radiant skin!
- More than one third of Irish adults experience fertility related stigma or judgement
- Doherty gets FG nod to run for Dublin European seat
- Celebrity Architect and International Interior Designer collaborate with Hali Cherrywood
- Barefoot Wine shares Tasty Chocolate and Dessert Pairings to get your taste bud tingling for Easter