By Amy Rohu
Cheese on Toast, one of the latest additions to Dundrum Town Centre, is open now at the Millpond. The café serves up cheese sourdough sandwiches, tarties, milkshakes and treats.
Once you are finished a long day of shopping head outside and sample their tasty menu which has something for everyone to enjoy this summer. Standout items include their ‘Freakshakes’ which are topped with whipped cream and syrup or their Hawaiian tartine, an open baguette filled with tasty toppings and of course, lots of cheese.
Cheese on Toast is open now everyday from 10am to 6pm with late opening on Thursday.
- Sixty the new forty – dlr Age Well Expo
- Air Canada Resumes Non-Stop Services from Dublin Airport to Vancouver and Montreal
- Over 100,000 visitors attend Bord Bia Bloom 2023
- 58 clean-ups registered in Co Dublin as 800 volunteers celebrate Clean Coasts’ 20th birthday
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15