Connolly Hospital celebrated its class of 2022 Nursing Graduates last week. Family and friends were delighted to be able to show their support on such a special day.
Rose of Tralee Rachel Duffy was on hand to wish the class well in their new endeavours.
Student Nurse of the Year was awarded to Anita Nguyen Dang, Cailin Mahon received the Preceptor Appreciation Recognition award and the Preceptor of the Year went to George Jefferies.
The Nursing Management Team commended the new graduates for their resilience in completing their training during very challenging times.
Pictures Alison O’Hanlon
- Dublin City Council unveiled a plaque to Seosamh Mac Grianna in St Anne’s Park
- Eau Thermale Avène launches its new tinted fluid SPF50+ and after-sun restorative lotion
- Dublin members of Transplant Team Ireland receives warm welcome at Australian Embassy event
- Four Dublin entries awarded at .IE Digital Town Awards 2023
- Abrakebabra’s new store in East Wall officially opens with local celebrations!