Nail lovers will be excited to learn about the latest product drop to hit pharmacies from this month. Introducing the brand new good.kind.pure. nail colour and care range from Sally Hansen.
The new nail products are formulated with plant-based, 100% vegan ingredients. With 9 nature-inspired shades with earthy tones and along with a clear top coat, good. kind. pure. offers beautiful colour and shine without compromise.
The revolutionary new line of nail products is formulated with ingredients such as marine algae and sustainable bamboo, as well as a plant-based brush which is optimised to work with the new formula.
The range includes a wide assortment of shades with something for everyone and every skin tone. From Pink Clay, a neutral staple for every season, to playful, fruity crèmes like Fruity Papaya, there are pale sheers like Rose Petal and classic, every day reds like Cherry Amore.
For best results, apply two coats of your favourite Sally Hansen good. kind. pure. colour and then finish with one coat of the good. kind. pure. Top Coat. The Top Coat provides longer wear and protects your favourite natural shade for longer with added gloss and shine.
The collection is available in pharmacies nationwide from this month. RRP €10.99 each.
- White water facility floated again for Dock area
- Eddie Hearn has something big planned for Dublin big man Thomas Carty
- Shopping Centre prominent for Mental Health Ireland
- ‘We’re running the Dublin Marathon for our son Ross – and to help other parents and families to cope with suicide’
- One in ten people in Ireland do not have a family GP