Fingal County Council is currently preparing the layout design for new ‘Communication Boards’ for all public playgrounds in Fingal.
This follows a motion tabled last week by Cllr Tom O’Leary (FG) which called on Fingal County Council Chief Executive to support the installation of communication boards across playgrounds in Fingal.
Meath County Council stated Cllr O’Leary was installing 26 such boards and welcomed FCC’s positive response that the council was currently assessing the scheme for Fingal.
A spokesperson for FCC confirmed “The design consultation with ‘Inclusion Ireland’ has guided the council on the appropriate symbols and graphics and also requires a photograph of each individual piece of playground equipment for that particular playground.
“Initially, Ardgillan Playground will be used as a starting point to design the first sign, and once all details meet requirements, it will be arranged to carry out the same process at the rest of Fingal public playgrounds.
There are 52 public playgrounds in the Fingal area so it is very important that the sign is designed correctly,” concluded the spokesperson for FCC.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition