Aoife Rush (30) has been located safe and well in Dublin. No further media action is required. An Garda Síochána would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance.
The search as posted below is ceased.
Gardaí are seeking the public’s assistance in tracing the whereabouts of 30-year-old Aoife Rush who has been missing from the Aungier Street/Kevin Street area of Dublin 8 since 2pm on Friday last, November 10.
Aoife is described as being approximately 5’ 6” in height with a broad build, brown hair and blue eyes. When last seen she was wearing green leggings, a navy coat and black running shoes.
Gardaí and Aoife’s family are concerned for her welfare.
Anyone with information on Aoife’s whereabouts are asked to contact Kevin Street Garda Station on 01 666 9400, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111, or any Garda Station.
- Sixty the new forty – dlr Age Well Expo
- Air Canada Resumes Non-Stop Services from Dublin Airport to Vancouver and Montreal
- Over 100,000 visitors attend Bord Bia Bloom 2023
- 58 clean-ups registered in Co Dublin as 800 volunteers celebrate Clean Coasts’ 20th birthday
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15