Gardaí have arrested one man and one woman and searched two residences as part of an ongoing investigation into Accommodation Fraud in South Dublin.
As part of this ongoing investigation two residences were searched in Dublin 13 by gardaí from Blackrock Detective Unit and assisted by uniform units from Blackrock and members from Raheny Garda Station on Thursday last, September 29, 2022.
During the searches gardaí seized a sum of cash, mobile phones and a number of documents.
Both the man believed to be 30 years old, and the woman (24) were arrested as part of the operation.
They are both currently detained under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act, 1984 at Blackrock Garda station.
Investigations are ongoing.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition