Gardaí seized over €327,000 worth of suspected drugs during a search operation in Tallaght, Dublin 24, yesterday afternoon.
At approximately 2pm, Gardaí attached to the Tallaght District Drugs Unit searched a residence under warrant, as part of Operation Tara.
During the course of the search a large quantity of heroin and crack cocaine was seized by Gardaí. The drugs are now subject to analysis by Forensic Science Ireland.
One male, aged in his 40s, was arrested and detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996.
Investigations are ongoing/ Photo An Garda Síochána
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France
- Great attendance and political support for Baldoyle/Clongriffin protest
- Calling Dublin men to do The Dickie Dip for prostate cancer care!
- Dublin Athletes Claim Podium Places at Irish Life Dublin Half Marathon