Irish holiday firm GoHop.ie has just launched a January Pay Day Promo Code, offering consumers €100 off bookings made up to midnight on February 9.
January can be a rather long month for many people financially, so the GoHop.ie promo code will be a welcome incentive for holiday consumers who hold off booking their annual getaway until pay day finally arrives.
The promo code, entitled ESCAPE19, is aimed at incentivising both family and worldwide destinations departing in high season that can often prove more expensive.
A selection of holidays that qualify for the ESCAPE19 promo code include:
- Lanzarote: August 16, seven nights at the three-star Blue Sea Los Fiscos, Puerto del Carmen, from €2,080 all-inclusive (total price based on two adults and two children).
- Algarve: August 6, seven nights at the four-star Club Praia da Oura, Albufeira, from €2,604 all-inclusive (total price based on two adults and two children).
- Vietnam: September, nine nights in Hanoi, Hue, Ho Chi Minh from €1,499pp.
- Las Vegas & Cancun: September, ten nights featuring three nights in Las Vegas, seven in Cancun, from €2,300pp.
- Orlando: June 25, 12 nights at the five-star Grande Villas Resort, Lake Bueno Vista, from €1,105pp.
- San Francisco: April 11, five-nights at the four-star Bijou Hotel, from €1,330pp.
All the above prices include return flights from Dublin, all taxes and accommodation as specified. Baggage and transfers are an optional extra; terms and conditions apply.
GoHop.ie is now considered one of the most popular holiday websites in Ireland. Irish-owned and managed, the brand continues to broaden its appeal to holiday consumers, offering great value holidays to suit every budget at some of the best prices on the market, operating flights from Dublin, Cork, Shannon and Knock airports.
The company boasts more than 45,000 followers on Facebook and enjoys a Feefo rating of 4.75.
Consumers can also sign up to the GoHop weekly newsletter for unbeatable worldwide holiday deals and exciting product updates.