THE travel market is up in the air – but not quite literally – thanks to Covid-19, with more and more travellers spurning hotel stays for a villa holiday.
Families want assurances that their chosen destination is safe and rental companies are getting ahead of the game when it comes to finding the perfect getaway.
Experts at www.pvholidayrentals.com and www.holidayhomesdirect.com have hand-picked ideal accommodation in your favourite destinations.
A villa holiday is ideal for those families who want to practice social distancing, spend some time with the family, take in some sunshine, lie by the pool, and barbeque.
- It’s a Summer of Soul at The Lighthouse Cinema
- Aldi Baby Event
- Mazda CX-30 100th Anniversary Edition
- New Yoga Studio Has Free Parking
- ‘We Can Dublin Again’
Or maybe you want to hire your own chef – remembering it is you who decides what your daily plans will be throughout your holiday.
More importantly, a holiday is not a holiday unless you are with your close family and friends, so your very own private villa with pool is an added bonus.
Villa owners in Portugal, Croatia, Canary Island, and Cyprus have taken extra steps to ensure their properties will be prepared to the highest standards to ensure that your holiday is trouble-free.
There is some very positive news coming from the Algarve, Cyprus, and Croatia; flights are due to commence in early July and resorts, restaurants, beaches and most services will be open by then.
João Fernandes, president of Algarve Tourism, said: “The country was quick to adopt preventive measures and extensive testing at an early stage to mitigate the spread of the pandemic.
“As a result, we have had much fewer cases than other European countries. Furthermore, the Algarve is one of the least affected regions in Portugal, and so we are now in a position to carefully plan a gradual reopening of its economic and social activity.”
In April the Algarve, in conjunction with Portugal Tourism, launched a ‘Safe & Clean’ stamp, that certifies and gives training to businesses who comply with new hygiene measures.
A private villa with pool for seven days can cost as little as €800 in October, rising to anything from €2000 to €20,000 per week in high season depending on the standard and extra facilities you request.
To see what’s on offer visit www.pvholidayrentals.com for a selection of villas throughout Portugal and Croatia. Alternatively you can contact owners directly on www.holidayhomesdirect.com for a wide selection of properties throughout Cyprus, Portugal, Canary Islands, and Croatia.
- It’s a Summer of Soul at The Lighthouse CinemaA special preview screening of SUMMER OF SOUL was held at the Light House cinema.In his…
- Aldi Baby EventBy Amy Rohu Calling all parents and parents to-be, the Aldi Baby and Toddler Specialbuys Event…
- Mazda CX-30 100th Anniversary EditionThe Mazda CX-30 Compact SUV slots into Mazda’s award-winning SUV range between the CX-3 and CX-5.…
- New Yoga Studio Has Free ParkingShine In Yoga has opened a new yoga studio at St Olave’s, Kinsealy, with free parking…
- ‘We Can Dublin Again’A new campaign called ‘We Can Dublin Again’ is underway for the summer months. Aimed at…