RENOWNED Dublin steakhouse Brookwood has adapted to the new ‘normal’ and is offering customers a novel Click and Collect service.
As eating in is the new eating out, Brookwood has put together the very best ingredients so you can make the perfect steak dinner at home.
A spokesperson said: “We have three of our best 35-day dry aged Black Angus Irish beef cuts available for take-away.
- Public warned of ‘customs’ text and email scam amid Brexit confusion
- St Michael’s vaccine ‘mess up doesn’t bode well’, says TD
- ‘Get your housing in order’, says Sinn Fein’s housing rep
- North Dublin schools named county winners of art competition
- Bid Adieu to feeling Blue this Monday with ALONE’s tips
“Each of the steaks serves two people and comes with a choice of two sides, and our famous peppercorn sauce.
“We have done most of the work for you – so all you need is a frying pan, an oven and a pot of boiling water. Then follow our simple instructions to cook the perfect steak dinner at home.”
Brookwood – the acclaimed Baggot Street restaurant which serves the finest steaks, seafood and cocktails across three floors of dining – is also offering sides, desserts, wine, beer and even a cocktail or two if you want a special treat.
The collection service is available from Thursday to Sunday from 5pm. Click anytime (www.brookwooddublin.com) to order your box and choose your collection day and time.
Or call directly on 01 6619366 to place an order Thursday – Sunday from 3pm.
- Public warned of ‘customs’ text and email scam amid Brexit confusionAmid an increase in online shopping and the introduction of customs fees due to Brexit, An…
- St Michael’s vaccine ‘mess up doesn’t bode well’, says TDOnly 90 staff out of 400 were vaccinated at a South Dublin hospital last week, after…
- ‘Get your housing in order’, says Sinn Fein’s housing repGovernment attempts to involve the banks in its shared equity housing scheme will put borrowers at…
- North Dublin schools named county winners of art competitionScoil Chiarain Special School in Glasnevin and Balrothery National School in Balbriggan are celebrating this week, after…
- Bid Adieu to feeling Blue this Monday with ALONE’s tipsALONE, the organisation which supports older people, wants you to ‘Bid Adieu to feeling Blue’ this…