RENOWNED Dublin steakhouse Brookwood has adapted to the new ‘normal’ and is offering customers a novel Click and Collect service.
As eating in is the new eating out, Brookwood has put together the very best ingredients so you can make the perfect steak dinner at home.
A spokesperson said: “We have three of our best 35-day dry aged Black Angus Irish beef cuts available for take-away.
- Lockdown Birthday Message
- Dublin’s most popular library book revealed
- Gardai plan beach patrols over bank holiday weekend
- Minding our pennies as we move out of lockdown
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – 28 May 2020
“Each of the steaks serves two people and comes with a choice of two sides, and our famous peppercorn sauce.
“We have done most of the work for you – so all you need is a frying pan, an oven and a pot of boiling water. Then follow our simple instructions to cook the perfect steak dinner at home.”
Brookwood – the acclaimed Baggot Street restaurant which serves the finest steaks, seafood and cocktails across three floors of dining – is also offering sides, desserts, wine, beer and even a cocktail or two if you want a special treat.
The collection service is available from Thursday to Sunday from 5pm. Click anytime (www.brookwooddublin.com) to order your box and choose your collection day and time.
Or call directly on 01 6619366 to place an order Thursday – Sunday from 3pm.
- Lockdown Birthday MessageCheck out this fantastic video made by Nicole Fagan to wish her Mam, Karena, a happy…
- Dublin’s most popular library book revealedDublin City Council has revealed a list of the most popular library books borrowed during the…
- Gardai plan beach patrols over bank holiday weekendGARDAI are beefing up patrols across Dublin ahead of the bank holiday weekend. It follows a…
- Minding our pennies as we move out of lockdownAs Ireland starts the first leg of our road out of lockdown, the MABS Service reminds…
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – 28 May 2020Click here to open edition in a new full screen window Get next week’s Digital Edition…