RENOWNED Dublin steakhouse Brookwood has adapted to the new ‘normal’ and is offering customers a novel Click and Collect service.
As eating in is the new eating out, Brookwood has put together the very best ingredients so you can make the perfect steak dinner at home.
A spokesperson said: “We have three of our best 35-day dry aged Black Angus Irish beef cuts available for take-away.
- Bewley’s to open August 27th or earlier
- Solicitor charged with theft and perverting course of justice
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – 06 August 2020
- Gardai search Ashton Dog Pound and seize dead animals from freezer
- Competition – Win a Kevin Sharkey Painting
“Each of the steaks serves two people and comes with a choice of two sides, and our famous peppercorn sauce.
“We have done most of the work for you – so all you need is a frying pan, an oven and a pot of boiling water. Then follow our simple instructions to cook the perfect steak dinner at home.”
Brookwood – the acclaimed Baggot Street restaurant which serves the finest steaks, seafood and cocktails across three floors of dining – is also offering sides, desserts, wine, beer and even a cocktail or two if you want a special treat.
The collection service is available from Thursday to Sunday from 5pm. Click anytime (www.brookwooddublin.com) to order your box and choose your collection day and time.
Or call directly on 01 6619366 to place an order Thursday – Sunday from 3pm.
- Bewley’s to open August 27th or earlierBewley’s on Grafton Street in Dublin has announced it is set to reopen on 27 August…
- Solicitor charged with theft and perverting course of justiceA solicitor accused of theft and perverting the course of justice wants to meet the case…
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – 06 August 2020Click here to open edition in a new full screen window Get next week’s Digital Edition…
- Gardai search Ashton Dog Pound and seize dead animals from freezerASHTON Dog Pound is under investigation by gardai amid allegations that dogs were incorrectly administered a…
- Competition – Win a Kevin Sharkey PaintingIrish artist Kevin Sharkey will host a two-day exhibition at the stunning Grand Hotel Malahide on…