Looking for a quick and easy treat to make this week? Try these No Bake Oat Bars thanks to Siúcra and Lili Forberg.
These delicious bars use Siúcra Light Golden-Brown Sugar which gives a sweet and rich flavour.
They can also be customised with your favourite type of chocolate, making them perfect for everyone to enjoy. Best served with a cup of tea for the ultimate treat.
100g or 1/2 cup peanut butter
100g or 1/2 cup Siúcra Light Golden-Brown Sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
230g or 2 1/2 cups oats
Crunchy Chocolate layer
180g or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
20g or 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
1) Melt the butter, peanut butter, Siúcra Light Golden-Brown Sugar and vanilla extract together in a pot.
2) Stir in the oats and heat for around five minutes stirring regularly.
3) Press 1/2 the oat mix into a lined 9″ square baking tray.
4) Melt the chocolate chips and mix the crisp rice cereal through the chocolate.
5) Spread the chocolate mix onto the oat mix.
6) Press the remaining oat mix on top of the chocolate layer.
7) Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
8) Drizzle some melted chocolate on top.
9) Let the mix come back to room temperature and cut into squares with a hot knife.
10) Store in an airtight container.