With Halloween just around the corner, Krispy Kreme have unleashed a new limited-edition Monster Madness range, perfect for spooky season.
With Halloween set to look a little different this year under current Covid restrictions, the Blanchardstown store have released these terrifying treats as a new way to celebrate. The spook-tacular lineup includes the gloriously gooey ‘Vampie’ vampire and the frightful ‘Frankie’ Frankenstein donuts.
The full range includes:
- Frankie (€2.95) – A frightful Frankenstein monster, bursting with brownie batter filling.
- Wolfie (€2.95) – The signature ring doughnut smothered in chocolate frosting.
- Vampie (€2.95) – Fang-tastic Dracula vampire, oozing with raspberry filling.
- Sprinkles (€2.35) – signature ring doughnut buried in chocolate icing and spooky sprinkles.
- Zombie Pop (€2.35) – signature ring doughnut attacked with icing and popping candy crunch – come alive!
Louise Direito Krispy Kreme UK and Ireland’s Head of Innovation said: “Halloween is always a moment for exciting flavour combinations, and this year has been no different with our new range of spooktacular characters and flavours.
“We hope our latest Halloween doughnuts bring our customers as much enjoyment as creating the range has brought us.”
For further information on ‘Monster Madness’ and how you can get your hands on the new Krispy Kreme Halloween ranges, please visit https://www.krispykreme.ie/ and @KrispyKremeirl