The Hugh Lane Gallery is excited to announce an entire weekend of music this weekend, August 15th and 16th.
Four musicians have been invited to respond to paintings in the gallery as part of a musical weekend entitled Strings with Scully and Friends.
Visitors are invited to enjoy the music as they move through the various galleries on Saturday and Sunday. The musicians will play live in four selected spaces.
In keeping with Covid-19 protocols the musicians will be more than 2 metres apart and cordoned off from visitors.
There will be no seating but visitors are instead invited to pause, listen, absorb and move on after a few minutes as the music drifts through the gallery.
Visitors are also invited to make a family day of it by enjoying lunch, or coffee and cakes, in our restaurant Hatch and Sons.
- Explore Bull Island as you never have before with this new app
- Halted Adamstown scheme re-started by South Dublin County Council
- No decision made on seating at Hill 16, officials confirm
- Family businesses call for Capital Gains Tax cut in Budget 2020 to help save jobs
- Gentle equine giants are a tradition at Balleally Shires in Lusk