Botanical French brand Klorane have launched their new eco-conscious shampoo bar with oat. The latest offering joins their popular, ultra-gentle oat range and provides customers with an eco-friendly alternative to shampoo bottles.
The shampoo bar (€13) also uses less water in its production and 97% less packaging, while the packaging it is wrapped in is 100% recyclable too, making it a more environmentally friendly option.
The oat bar is rich in plant oil and promises to nourish the hair leading it soft and hydrated. It’s also suitable for use by the whole family from aged 3+, making it the perfect option for busy homes who want to cut down on their use of single-use plastics.
The Klorane Oat Shampoo bar is available now in leading pharmacies nationwide, including McCauleys.
- New To Triathlon Training Programme’ launches today!
- Mo Makes A Remarkable Recovery From Death’s Door
- SuperValu in support of AsIAm
- Dr. Oetker Launch Vegan Pizza
- Changing Face Of The Hackathon